Tuesday, December 15, 2015

More and More Snow!

Hola mi familia!

So last Tuesday our investigator Edwin and his wife Esteffany had their baby girl! Her name is Sophie and she is adorable. Unfortunately, due to some complications, we won't be able to meet with them for about a month! Hopefully, Edwin will still have a desire to get baptized then and hopefully we will still be here!

Christmas is coming up so soon and I'm so excited! We had our Ward Christmas Party on Saturday and it was really fun! We took pictures of the members and made fun props for a photo booth that we set up!  Here is a picture of our Ward Mission Leader, Alex, and his wife, Rakelle! 
 

 

They're adorable!

I hope you all have visited Christmas.mormon.orgI really encourage you to look at the website, watch the videos, share them and all of the pictures on social media! That sign that Alex and Rakelle are holding is from the website. You can share pictures of yourselves with "he was born so that I..." And I would LOVE to see them! Let us all remember the reason why we celebrate this season!  

Here is a picture of the snow from last night! 

And last, but not least I have to do a shameless plug for my aunt's new business! If you are gluten free or on a paleo diet or you just like granola then you need to visit drmaryskitchen.com! It's DELICIOUS.

I love you all and I'm so blessed to have you all in my life! Have a wonderful week!!!

Love always,
Hermana Brown


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment