Tuesday, December 22, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Blizzard!

Hello family and friends!

Well, first of all, Merry Christmas! I won't be able to write again until after Christmas so I just thought I'd get it out of the way! We have been getting TONS of snow up here and it's absolutely CRAZY. Here is a picture I took this morning of snow just from last night!
 
It's so pretty, but really obnoxious when you have to shovel it all!

We had a really cool program in one of our stakes called Celebration of Christ. People in the stake and other churches from the area donated their nativity sets and there were thousands! It was so cool to see all the different types of Nativities from around the world. They also had a live nativity with cries from the stake outside (yes in the snow) and they had and camel and a donkey! It was so cool! Obviously I had to get pictures with them. 
 
 
Too precious!


Crazy, right!?

Anyway, I pray that you all have a wonderful Christmas and that we all remember the true reason that we celebrate, Jesus Christ!

Thank you to all those who sent me Christmas cards, presents, and packages! I am so grateful and will try to get personal notes out to all of you! 
I love you all and pray for you everyday!

Have a wonderful Christmas with warm hot chocolate and lots of laughs with family!

Love always,

Hermana Brown
Utah Logan Mission
179 E 800 N
Logan, UT 84321

No comments:

Post a Comment