Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Will of God


Hello all!

I can't believe this transfer is almost over already. At the end of this transfer I will have been out on my mission for 4 1/2 months with 3 months in the field. WHAT IS LIFE. I am so incredibly blessed to be able to have this opportunity! And it's already flown by so fast!

So lately, I have been struggling a lot with the language and feeling like I am not able to communicate effectively with the investigators and the members. But, Hermana Hernandez, my sister-training-leader, said that the people won't judge me or think I'm stupid as long as I'm trying to communicate with them in their own language. She said that I just need to have faith in myself that I can do it, have patience with myself that the language will come as long as do everything I can, and have faith that Heavenly Father will help me with the language with time. 

It's just like the Christ-like attributes that I was talking about last week. Having faith and being patient in those hard times. We all need to have patience with ourselves and faith that things will work out. In this day and age everything has instant gratification or results. We can google something and get an answer immediately. We have endless instantaneous answers with the technology we hold in our hands, pockets, and purses. But, Our Father in Heaven's timing is different. It's perfect. It is the timing of eternity. He has a greater plan that we could ever imagine. Sometimes we may be confused that things we think are the right path don't go our way. Sometimes that confusion can lead to frustration with God. But, if we are patient and have faith that He knows what is best for us we will receive more blessings than we ever thought possible. I love this Mormon Message called "The Will of God." It has helped me understand that I need to look at the bigger picture, have patience, and have faith in Heavenly Father. I encourage all of you to watch it! 

Unfortunately, no exciting pictures from this week. I know, sad day. So here's a selfie of all of us emailing!
 
 
We are going bowling with our zone in about 5 minutes and I'm super excited about it! And I know we'll take lots of pictures there! And I'll be better next week I promise!

I love you all and hope you continue to grow closer to your Father in Heaven everyday. I pray for you daily and know that God loves you! I can't wait to hear from you!

Love Always,
Hermana Café 😊

For regular mail/letters:
720 S 200 W #2
Logan, UT 84321

For packages that won't fit into a regular mailbox:
179 E 800 N
Logan, UT 84321
 
 
 
 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment